WM800 - CONTACT SENSOR
A rotary potentiometer position sensor, in which a conductive wiper is in contact with a complex resistive material.
The WM-800 is a rotary potentiometer position sensor, in which a conductive wiper is in contact with a resistive material. The wiper is attached to a rotor. As the rotor is moved in either direction there is a change in the resistance, which is proportional to absolute rotation.
Typical output signals can include:
- Two electrically-isolated linear ratiometric outputs
- One linear ratiometric outputs and up to two idle validation switch (IVS) circuits
Ratings are as follows:
- Linear ratiometric circuits operate from ±5VDC supply
- IVS circuits operate up to 28VDC dependent on configuration and the input electric load
- Packard Electric “Metri-Pack” Series 150 Connector
- Up to 54° of rotation
- 10-million endurance cycles
- 40-million dither cycles
- Williams Controls Environmental Test Specification WDS-010
- Ingress protection ratings IP66
These specifications represent the expected minimum performance of the sensor. This information does not constitute a warranty that the product will meet the above specifications while used in specific applications or test equipment. Specific requirements may vary, based on the sensor configuration.
Interested in product
Tell us your interest in this product and we will contact you for more details.