2003-12E7U1B1S4A Stop Solenoid 12 VDC, 116N
Woodward ex Synchro Start dual-coil solenoids have proven to be robust and reliable for over 80 years. World-class engine manufacturers globally rely upon Woodard for electro-mechanical control solutions that survive the harshest standards and most extreme specifications in the industry.
Our full line includes standard and custom dual-coil solenoids for continuous, intermittent, and pull-hold cycle actuation. Whatever your stroke, force, voltage, mounting, sealing, or contamination protection requirements, Woodward has a solenoid to meet your needs. Or, we can custom design one for your exact specifications.
• Single and dual coil construction
• Hard chrome plated plunger and brass liner for smooth, reliable, wear-resistant operation, tested on one million cycles
• Corrosion resistant plated steel housing and mounting base/flange
• Choice of flange, threaded, or base mountings
• Electrical connections available with choice of screw or spade terminals, or wire/connectors
• Bellows or constant volume boot types available
- 12 VDC
Interested in product
Tell us your interest in this product and we will contact you for more details.